You can set up notifications for agreement milestones under Agreements -> Notification Rules menu.
Select Rule Type
- Date Based rule allows selecting date type and applying the rule in relation to this date.
- Status Based rule allows selecting agreement status and applying the rule in relation to this date.
- Termination Notification Alert - applies the rule to "Termination Notification Date" only, disables a number of fields and takes Send Notification (Days) value for each specific record of agreement (field "Termination Notification Alert" in agreement).
Send Notification (Days)
Defines the number of days after or before of the selected status or date notification email should be sent.
- Before - the notification will be sent a number of days before selected date or status
- After - the notification will be sent a number of days after selected date or status
You can send notifications to different recepients.
- Recepients (drop-down) - select recepients to whom will be sent notifications about all agreements matching the selected criteria.
- Send to Responsible Legal Advisor of agreement (checkbox) - will send email to such advisor defined in each specific agreement.
- Send to Contract Owner of agreement (checkbox) - send to contract owner email address defined in each specific agreement.